domingo, 29 de janeiro de 2012

Learning with an example

Some days ago I saw a high level manager open your mind and show he isn't this devil who someone use to say. He's a Manager with responsabilitie and need to make the company give resultes. I was industrial manager and I know how is strong our necessity to put all colaborates in the organization way. Because his experience, because his authorotie he need to be a leader and get from his team the best of which one. I would like to have had the possibilitie to show him my presentation but I have still problem to understand his english. I'm improving my english and I could change knowledge with him soon.
Congratulations for your leader skill. I'm learning with you. I have big experience but we are learning all the time.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário